Subscribe to my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vLzWN-3aFG8dgTgEOlx5g?sub_confirmation=1
In this VLog I have covered following topics
- Teams reached 115 million daily activer users (DAU) – Jeff Teper
- Microsoft 365 Boot camp session about Microsoft Graph– Cameron Dwyer
- General Availability of Microsoft Forms for personal use
- Build advanced queries in Microsoft Graph with $count, $filter, $search, and $orderby – Beth Pan
- Importing third-party platform messages to Microsoft Teams is now available in beta – Fabian Williams
Hello and welcome all to series “Last week in Microsoft 365”, this is the third video in this series in and we have 5 topics to be highlighted this week which I liked.
1. First one is a great news I saw on Twitter and Linked In from Jeff Teper that Microsoft Teams reached 115 million daily active users, it was at 75 million in April 2020. It is also clocking 30 billion collaboration minutes in a day. Surely COVID has helped this massive surge but Teams is one of the best things happened to us end users and also to Microsoft, it has taken the collaboration to next level. So Congrats to Microsoft for this feat and also to Jeff Teper and his team. I feel proud that I am one of the user and also have somehow helped in this growth journey.
2. Second topic is from Cameron Dwyer about a Microsoft 365 Boot camp session about Microsoft Graph, this session is highly recommended if you want to understand power of Microsoft Graph, it covers the steps to create an App, how authentication works and how to set it up in great detail, as I said don’t miss this if you want to learn about Microsoft Graph.
3. So the third one is General Availability of Microsoft Forms for personal use, I think this is a great addition as I have always found Microsoft Forms easy to use and create quiz etc. This can be replace some of other tools which are available in market. So now you can invite friends family to use this as well
4. The fourth one is I saw an announcement from Beth Pan regarding “Build advanced queries in Microsoft Graph with $count, $filter, $search, and $orderby” , the blog post seems to be from September but I saw that just few days back, but it explains how easy is to query using count, filter etc. Links: https://twitter.com/beth_panx/status/… https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us…
5. The last one today is an another announcement I saw from Fabian Williams about “Importing third-party platform messages to Microsoft Teams is now available in beta” , this means that you can now import third party messages into Teams if you are migrating to Teams. Links: https://twitter.com/fabianwilliams/st… https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us… https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/micr…
Episode 1 Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mteq…
Connect with me on Twitter or Linked In and follow YouTube Channel or my blog https://twitter.com/SinhaKislay